Saudi Arabia: Industrial Loan and Estate for investors
The Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF) and the Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to work together to introduce manufacturing services to investors. The agreement includes the launching and support of the Industrial Loan and Estate initiative.
Industrial Loan and Estate initiative is a collective effort between SIDF and MODON, and is one of many incentives Saudi Arabia offers to investors. The initiative provides industrial finances and estates for investors to start their manufacturing projects in one of MODON’s industrial cities.
Industrial Loan and Estate initiative aims to facilitate the process of establishing a manufacturing business in Saudi Arabia. Investors submit their application to the Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF) and wait for approval before claiming the estate. The billing takes effect once the approval of the establishment is issued which cuts down the financial expenses on the investors.
A website will be sat up for the Industrial Loan and Estate. Instead of applying in the SIDF and MODON websites separately, the applicant can submit, check, and know the requirement of their application through the website.
How to apply for Industrial Loan and Estate?
- Apply for Industrial Loan and Estate service through the website.
- If the investment project includes a foreign ownership, provide Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) license
- Fill in your personal information to register.
- After registration, apply for Industrial Loan and Estate service.
- Fill in the combined application which includes the requirement information for applying to both the SIDF and MODON. Project information, cost, and implementation plan should be provided as well.
- The SIDF will review the application after MODON’s initial review and approval.
- After the SIDF approval of the industrial loan, MODON is committed to provide the required estate or a ready-built factory and will start to prepare the lease and billing.