- This is a presales and sales enablement role where the individual will be
- Accountable to opportunity generation, pipeline and revenue on VMware solutions
- Understands the customer’s business and technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and design an effective solution.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities.
- Create end-to-end services-based solutions which include service description, implementation roadmap and high-level effort estimation.
- Responsible for pre-sales engagement, Product demonstration/ POC Solution Presentation, technical proposal and System Integration design.
- Delivering high quality process and service delivery improvement engagements around the VMware product line, to drive better outcomes for customers around VMware solutions.
- Provide project leadership for the customer’s major VMware initiatives (This would include project management and solutions consulting
- Knowledge of the core VMware product line as well as your specialist area (End User Computing, SDDC, Cloud, Software defined Network or Enterprise Management)
- Effectively resolve customer’s issues within deadlines, grow and engage prospects in to satisfied customers.
- Documentation of best practices for developing and deploying these solutions for reuse in other customer engagements, and contribution to the development of standard consulting service offerings
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, preferably with an IT consulting firm who comes with a proven track record of successful Presales / Sales enablement background.
- Validated working and hands-on experience with VMware’s products (e.g. VMware vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vSAN, SRM, vCloud Director, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Automation) within modern IT production data centres and infrastructure environments
- Experience in designing and implementing virtualization solutions
- Familiar with capacity and performance management and tuning.
- VMware Certified Professional.
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory/DNS/Group Policy and PowerShell/WMI scripting.
- Basic understanding of Networking and Security domains.
- ITIL foundation certified or equivalent practical knowledge
- Experience in IT Sales and proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets
- Experience in Successful management of large-scale, complex deal.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent technical training
- Good communication and social skills
Saudi Nationals preferred.
Information Technology and Services