- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Communications
- Technical ability
- Strong knowledge of IT and information management
- Proven experience in financial forecasting, market analysis, competitive intelligence analysis, and feasibility analysis
- Ability to continuously develop communication artifacts relating to IT and information management
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of graphic, illustrative material, from simple to complex (i.e. fact sheets, direct mail, flash e-mail, videos, Design multi-media presentations etc.)
- Detail-oriented and Superior communication and organizational skills
- Uniquely communicate company’s vision through visual communication
We are seeking a Technology Strategic Planner to support the Chief Information Officer (CIO) office.
Directly supports the CIO by gathering, analyzing, and organizing information needed to evaluate internal business plans, IT Budget, KPI, and understand and assess the organization’s strategic and operational performance. This position will develop policy and procedures guiding enterprise requirements incorporating command and higher level objectives, directives and regulations. This position interprets regulations and develops implementation plans and methodologies in addition to compliance reporting. Candidates must have extensive written and verbal communication skills.