- This is a presales and sales enablement role where the individual will be
- Accountable to opportunity generation, pipeline and revenue on Microsoft Azure solutions
- Understands the customer’s business and technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and design an effective solution.
- Build relationships with key customers and stakeholders, i.e. Service and Project Manager
- Provide technical skills for support and project engagements
- Responsible to meet/exceed, revenue and margin target
- Provide input to discussions on system availability, capacity, usability, performance & incidents
- Utilize a long-term strategic approach to engage in discussions on roadmaps & service improvement
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure planning.
- Experience designing, deployments, backups, migration, disaster recovery, and other related Azure services.
- Experience automating infrastructure deployments using security best practices.
- Experience in design, migration, security hardening, and supporting of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps, Virtual Networks, and ARM Templates
- Experience designing networking and security solutions.
- Deep understanding of Windows Server 2012 – 2016, Hyper-V, MS Cluster Server/Multi-vendor Cluster, Active Directory & Azure Active Directory, Internet Explorer, IIS, SQL
- Experience giving presentations to technical and executive audiences, explaining cloud infrastructure solution concepts and benefits
- Experience in IT Sales and Successful management of large-scale, complex deal.
- Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent technical training.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
Saudi Nationals preferred.
Information Technology and Services