The HR Summit was founded by HR executives. This summit is committed to enabling its members to build relationships and learn from their peers’ experiences. How is that done? The speakers provide discussions that can help members improve their organizations performance and enhance their careers. The HR Summit gives 3 types of opportunities to ensure the brand is front and Centre when key procurement decisions are being made.
1. Sponsorship and Exhibition: • The place raises your profile. • The place showcases your latest solutions. • Helps you meet the right decision makers with the purchasing power
2. Digital Opportunities: • Maximizes Exposure • Amplifies your message. • Generates valuable new business leads by leveraging the reach of our digital platforms and channels.
3. Partnership Opportunities: • Ownership of a bespoke event with HR Summit and Expo helps you know your target audience more and gives you direct access to it. • Drives new businesses. There are 3 Digital Channels that create an impact:
1. For Thought Leadership: • It features articles, spotlight interviews and opinion pieces. • HR TV pre-event and onsite coverage. • Custom infographic creation and distribution.
2. For Brand Awareness: • Community Advertising and Sponsorship. • Newsletter and Email Banner Sponsorship. • Targeted Email and Messaging. • Content Syndication and Sponsored Social
3. For Lead Generation: • Custom Whitepaper creation or distribution. • Report Creation or distribution. • Dedicated webinar or Digital Week Sponsorship. • Custom Research and Sponsored Surveys.
Sectors at HR Summit: • Management Consulting • Workforce Planning and Analytics • Training and Development • HR Tech • Compensation and Payroll • Performance Management • Health, Wellness, and Safety • HR Innovation • Employee Engagement Solutions • Recruitment Solutions • Employment Law and Legislative • Digital Transformation